What is the All-on-4® “Preferred” Referral Program?
The All-on-4® “Preferred” Referral Program is a way for you to grow your practice by offering your patients the All-on-4® dental implants solution using world renowned MALO CLINIC techniques, protocols and products. The All-on-4® technique was innovated by Dr. Paulo Malo at MALO CLINIC Lisbon and has since revolutionized implant restoration of the edentulous (not having any natural teeth left) or those with a “terminal dentition”.
Learn about the many advantages of working with us here at MALO SMILES and in offering patients the All-on-4® “the MALO CLINIC Way”. By working with us, you can:
- Utilize the digitally encrypted, HIPPA compliant “e-referral” form to easily upload and e-mail clinical information, photos and CT Scans of your patient to begin the process. NO MAILING of models or CDs necessary!
- Offer more patients an implant supported “fixed” bridge, while almost always avoiding bone grafting and long, drawn-out treatment periods.
- Easily turn denture patients into more profitable fixed prosthetic cases (they will thank you!)
- Receive help from MALO CLINIC trained Prosthodontists and Oral Surgeons when planning the treatment of your referred cases at NO COST to you or your patients.
- Deliver the final prosthesis right in your own office. Patients are returned to you with final abutments and a provisional fixed bridge already in place!
- Get comprehensive laboratory support (email and phone) from the technicians at MALO SMILES Prosthetics every step of the way, from taking the final impression to delivery of the final prosthesis.
- Receive discounts on laboratory products from MALO SMILES Prosthetics!
- Hotel accommodations and transfers for your patients are included. Concierge services available.
Why work with MALO SMILES?
Due to the challenge of placing implants in atrophic jaws, it’s sometimes difficult to find surgeons with the know-how and expertise to perform the surgical aspect (initial phase) of the procedure, especially in more severe cases. Due to their unique training and experience, the Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons at MALO SMILES have a proven track record of successfully placing implants that can be immediately loaded, including zygomatic implants. Additionally, we offer the help of knowledgeable prosthodontists to aid you in treatment planning and all the restorative aspects of these cases.
The specialists at MALO SMILES have the knowledge and experience necessary to successfully perform the initial phase of the All-on-4® procedure, as well as to simplify the delivery of the final prosthesis (secondary phase) by you in your office after soft tissue healing and implant integration.
We also offer help with maintenance, repairs, follow-up and the management of any complications should they arise. Lastly, to ensure your patients receive the highest quality All-on-4® prosthesis available, you’ll have access to expert help and support from the laboratory technicians at CM Ceramics regarding any ‘MALO CLINIC Bridge’ they fabricate.
CLICK HERE to learn more about how you can grow your implant practice by working with MALO SMILES. Now, in as little as three visits to your office, you can deliver a high quality, implant-supported fixed bridge without ever giving local anesthesia!
Contact MALO SMILES
Creating Smiles. Changing Lives.
Contact MALO SMILES at 844-625-6872 (844MALOUSA) or via the Contact Form on our website to schedule a Screening Consultation with one of our qualified and experienced dental implant dentists! Find out how our specialists can work along with your existing dentist to give you back the smile you deserve!