At MALO SMILES®, all of our first-time patients, as well as, those referred in by their own dentist receive a screening consultation.
On the day of your first visit, you will meet with our team of dental professionals and specialists who can discuss all your treatment options and alternatives. Any concerns such as your medical history, current medications, necessary consultations with your existing physicians, and anesthesia options are also frequently discussed during this visit.
In summary, you can expect to:
- Have a 3-D CT Scan taken (optional),
- Discuss your oral problems with our highly trained clinical team,
- Review of your medical history and any medications you may be taking,
- Undergo a screening examination by one or more of our professional team members,
- Receive an overview of your treatment options and timeline, and
- Have any questions you may have answered.
We encourage patients to do their research on both our staff of trained professionals as well as the MALO CLINIC techniques and laboratory products we use here at MALO SMILES®. We are confident you will agree our specialists, experience and facility sets us apart in the field of advanced implant dentistry. Furthermore, don’t forget that our specialists are able to work alongside your existing dentist and, if they are unfamiliar with All-on-4®, provide him or her with the necessary training to care for and restore your dental implants.
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Ready for your screening consultation? Fill out the contact form or call us today. One of our staff members would be happy to schedule your visits.